HAQUOSS SUPERCARBON is a charcoal of vegetable origin (main component of COCONUT SHELLS) activated in a gas oven and mechanically processed by modifying
its granular structure. The smaller the granules, the more efficient the carbon is (the best is from 3 to 5 mm).
This type of carbon is compact enough to allow excellent filtration through the micropores of its structure.
Suitable for fresh and marine water aquariums.
• Elimination of chlorine contained in tap water before introducing the fish
• Elimination of unpleasant odors produced by the decomposition of organic substances (fish feces and dead plant leaves)
• Elimination of the yellowish color of the water deriving from the phenols produced by the bacteria present in the filter or from the tannic acid released by the roots of the bog used as decoration.
• Elimination of medicines after their use
• Clarification of the water due to the turbidity also caused by the foods administered
• Elimination of the accelerated breathing of fish (sign of poisoning) caused by the incorrect use of chemical products (conditioners, medicines, etc…. )
• Elimination of heavy metals such as iron, lead, copper contained in conditioners, medicines and even in water.
• Elimination of bacteria (from 1 to 10 microns) when the structure is MICRO porous.
• DOES NOT ELIMINATE NITRITES, NITRATES and AMMONIA.
TECHNICAL DATA SHEET
Water content: less than 2%. The value should tend towards zero
Ash content: less than 2%. The value should tend towards zero
Specific gravity (opponent density): 740grams per liter.
Porosity: 1350 m2 per gram of product. The maximum value is 1400.
Molecular composition: MICRO PORES (retains impurities and BACTERIA below 2 microns!)
Adsorbency (methylene blue): 420 mg / g. The maximum value is about 450
Adsorbency (iodine): 1350 mg / g. The maximum value is about 1400
Ph: 5. The value must tend to 5 (maximum achievable result)
USE: 400g for every 500 liters of water to be treated
Ετικέτες: ενεργός άνθρακας, ενεργός άνθρακας ενυδρείου